Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:40:20 -0400
From:      Ben Williams <williamsl@home.com>
To:        freeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   "Netscape icons/pixmaps/whatever"  in monochrome (yuck!)

   Another  among  the  minor  annoyances I would like to resolve. I grabbed a
copy  of  Netscape  Nevigator  4.6  from ports and installed it the other day.
Right  after  that  I  used  /stand/sysconfig to get compat22 so it would run.
Things  are  good.  Netscape  runs. My problem is all the the "Netscape icons"
(back,  forward,  stop,  refresh,  etc) are all coming up in mono. I know what
they all are and what they do so it's not terribly important to get this fixed
but  it is annoying. I have searched the list archives and I either don't know
what  I'm  doing,  the  answer I'm looking for is well buried or this question
isn't archived.

My  system  is  AMD  K6/2  3D-Now  350/128MB  RAM/16MB  VoodooBanshee/SB  AWE
32/FreeBSD 3.2R. What else can I tell you?

TIA,
--
 Ben   <mailto:received@email.com>