Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:04:10 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
From:      Johan Granlund <johan@granlund.nu>
To:        Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: APIC on UP motherboard, Kernel trap

The patch corrected the Panic and ACPI loads.

Will it be submitted?

One outstanding problem.
When enabling APIC _AND_ having run X11, i get a hang after the line:
"Waiting (max 60 seconds) for system process `vnlru' to stop...stopped"
when halting the system.

If i select PIC in the bios i can do a clean shutdown.

I'm using a Promise MBFastTrak133 embedded raid controller with 2 disks in
raid1 configuration.

/Johan