Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:44:56 +0200
From:      Christian Brueffer <brueffer@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Josh (Cheese) Bush" <cheeseness@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Software Freedom Day Request

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

On Sun, Aug 20, 2006 at 02:00:56PM -0700, Josh (Cheese) Bush wrote:
> G'day
>=20
> My name is Josh, and I'm part of a team organising a
> Software Freedom Day event in Tasmania, Australia.
> Currently I am working on a leaflet and set of posters
> that we can hand out to promote Free/Open Source
> Software (F/OSS) as well as the event itself.
>=20
> We feel FreeBSD project is a good example of an
> identifiable open source operating system that has a
> place within home and business environments alike, and
> would like permission to use your project's logo in
> our promotional material. If this is possible, we
> would also like to obtain a scalable or high
> resolution copy of your project's logo to ensure as
> high a quality reproduction as possible when printing.
>=20
> An example the design we are using is viewable online
> at http://cheeseness.no-ip.org/sfd/example.png
>=20
> I look forward to hearing your response.
>=20

Hi Josh,

http://www.freebsd.org/logo.html

and

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/documents/Guidelines.shtml

provide the information you are looking for.

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7

--1yeeQ81UyVL57Vl7--