Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:06:22 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        yume@club-internet.fr
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thanks

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:44:53 +0200, Frederic wrote:

> My English is not at the top but in the above of the middle...
> I do not entirely understand your "intellectual" and subtil answer,

Hi Frederic,

I must admit, I didn't expect you to receive my message, since I sent it
directly to the list. It was silly of me, since your mail did say that
you'd just subscribed.

> So are enough kind to explain to me your mail ? That you sent to everybody
> in the list.

Your message to the list was hard to take seriously, because I found
it hard to believe that you could find out about the freebsd-hackers
mailing list without finding out anything about FreeBSD.

Perhaps that's just because I found out about it on the FreeBSD web
page. Perhaps the list is advertised elsewhere.

Regardless, it was a joke at your expense that has backfired quite
poetically to embarrass me no end.

Please accept my apologies.

Ciao,
Sheldon.