Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Frank Mayhar <frank@exit.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Specialix I/O8+ driver available for abuse.

I've finally finished that driver I've been working on, for the Specialix
I/O8+ multiport serial card.  I've dropped a source tarball into
	http://www.exit.com/Archives/FreeBSD/

It has a manpage as well as a file "sx-kern-patches" which patches
conf/files and conf/options to allow you to build the thing.  It has not
yet been really heavily tested (although it works just fine in my limited
use of it).  Check the manpage for configuration info.  If you run into
any bugs, let me know.

Note that this driver is for -stable _only_.  When I start running 5.x
I'll port it, but not until then.

Enjoy.
--
Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com	http://www.exit.com/