Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 15:24:49 -0400
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>
To:        Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.osd.bsdi.com>, John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, Coleman Kane <cokane@one.net>, clefevre@citeweb.net
Subject:   Re: 3dfx driver for freebsd

Please, people, why is this such a big deal? So Jordan doesn't read
Daemonnew, and I only read the news there, I don't really ever have time
to browse the links. I already said I was in contact with the writer of
the voodoo driver, and he had pretty much given up awhile ago, his code
was written for an older version of freebsd anyway, so it would have
been holding on to the old freebsd driver interface. I really doubt that
proving that jordan hubbard has passed over daemon news once is a useful
priority, so stop it. If he says he hasn't been there, then he hasn't
been there.

Harold Gutch had the audacity to say:

--
Coleman Kane