Date:      Thu, 20 May 1999 15:39:01 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Ed Keith' <edk@kew.com>
Subject:   RE: Secure Shell

I personally use SecureCRT, which is a full featured Term program.  Supports
telnet, rsh, tlogin, ssh.  All kinds of vt emulations, ANSI, etc, etc,
etc...  (sorry didn't mean to go on like a commercial, but most windows term
programs suck).

Basically it's a good program, but it "ain't cheap".

You can get a trial version from http://www.vandyke.com/

-Chris