Date:      Sat, 09 Mar 2002 12:42:56 +0000
From:      "supanee ruangthong" <r_supanee@hotmail.com>
To:        vocal_dev@vovida.org, vocal@vovida.org, mojordomo@kr.FreeBSD.org, mojordomo@de.FreeBSD.org, webmaster@debug.gr.jp, Freebad_doc@FreeBSD.org, questions@FreeBSD.org, surasak@meetingmall.com
Subject:   Please give me advise : )

Hello  ....

Thank you very much for your last mail to reply me (for the one who did),
but I still have some questions that I need to use with my work.  I would
like to know as following :

-  I have been set up vocal on FreeBSD 4.5 but it is not success which I got
error always. So what I should to do? ... Should I use Libraries or any
file?

-  Please give me how to Config with step by step that make me more
understand.

Thank you very much for your help.  Please reply me as soon as possible.
Wish all yours best and Have a nice day.

Best Regard,
Supanee Ruangthong