Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2006 05:59:13 -0500
From:      Damian Gerow <dgerow@afflictions.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   envy24 support

Periodically, I bug this list about envy24 support.  And, as it seems to
have made the latest FreeBSD status report, I figured it would be time to
bug the list again.

It's exciting to see that envy24 is now on the list of open projects.
Though this may be a bit premature, is anyone currently working on envy24
support, or is this a future to-do item?  Finally, is there any way I could
help speed up the development?  (I'd write the driver myself, but I don't
know enough C.)

  - Damian