Date:      Mon, 29 May 1995 11:30:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Burns <rjbproc@Vir.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   X-problems with fvwm

I've compiled fvwm using current ports and it work fine except for the
colormaps. The errror messages are as follows:

"unable to allocate color somecolor"
"can't allocate colormap entry for somecolor"

I suspect  it's releated to libXpm. I have these lib files in 2
places because I believe fvwm is looking for them in /usr/lib/X11.
I normally keep them in /usr/X11R6/lib.  I've recompiled over and over
again and I can't get the colormaps right.  Am I on the right track
or way off in wonder-land? I'd appreciate someone's help.

Robert Burns (rjbproc@vir.com)
Mtl., Ca.