Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:07:02 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   where can I place src's for ports on FreeFall ???

inn2 is kind of a moving target, they produce the -STABLE release
on a daily, but only have the latest 4 SNAPS or so on the ftp server.
So I'd had to update the port on a half/weekly basis and this is too
frequent.

Where is the place, where I have write permissions and where I
could place the tgz archive on freefall ?!

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm                                http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
     What gives you 90% more speed, for example, in kernel compilation ?