Date:      Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:05:18 +0000 (GMT)
From:      wpaul@FreeBSD.ORG (Bill Paul)
To:        neuro@mail.fci.fsu.edu
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Too Evil, Too Furious

> Dear Bill Paul,
>
> I asked if you needed help earlier in programming project evil.  I was
> wondering if you have a CVS repository of the code.  Also, if I partake in
> this endeavour I will be able to supply you with the cards as I am doing
> research for my university I can order these as extras and ship them to
> you.  We do a lot of opensource development.  Hell I'll even purchase
> these out of pocket.  I would like to help tell me what you need done and
> we'll figure something out...

Ok, a couple of things here:

1) Project Evil isn't really a separate project. I gave it a silly name,
   but it's really just part of the FreeBSD kernel.
2) It doesn't have a separate CVS repository. Everything is in the
   FreeBSD CVS tree, except for anything I'm hacking on right at this
   second (which, at the moment, is nothing).
3) I don't really need volunteers to offer help. If someone finds
   something broken or deficient, decides on their own initiative to
   fix it, and then submits the fix, that's great. If you just ask
   me if you can help, then the answer is probably no.

-Bill

-Bill Paul            (510) 749-2329 | Senior Engineer, Master of Unix-Fu
                 wpaul@windriver.com | Wind River Systems
              <adamw> you're just BEGGING to face the moose