Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:56:07 -0500
From:      dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Spreading the message.

On Mon, Jul 13, 1998 at 11:44:01PM -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> Well, I've begun to go outside some of the usual channels, now
> preaching the gospel in what where traditionally Linux forums.  See my
> most recent editorial at Fresh Meat:
>
>     http://editorials.freshmeat.net/jordan980713/

This article leaves me with an image of a daemon and a penguin, walking side
by side.  The penguin has red blood spattered about it's white front, and it's
carrying on one of it's wings the head of Bill Gates.  The daemon has his
pitchfork thrust forward with either a dead body hanging off of it, or a
speared-through copy of Windows '98, looking somewhat burned and tattered.
The penguin and the daemon are both smiling at each other, but have a slightly
uneasy look each.

To top it off, they are both wearing kilts, one tartan is green and red, and
the other red and green.

Thanks Jordan.

The soundtrack, of course, features Mel Gibson shouting
"FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOMMMMM!!!!" from a hill in the distant
background.

Or something.

-danny

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)