Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:27:34 +0200
From:      CARTER Anthony <a.carter@cordis.lu>
To:        mj001 <mj001@rogers.com>, Gary D Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   Re: evolution...

Unless of course you consider the following easier:

Click Start
Hover to All Programs
Click Windows Update
Wait for Internet Explorer to load.
Wait for page to load
Click Scan drive for all information pertaining to MS (and non apparently)
software.
Select the updates requires using multiple clicks.
Click review installs.
Click Install Now.
Wait for download.
Wait for installation and pray.
Click Reboot.

Now things could go 2 ways: OK or re-install from scratch...

Now, FreeBSD:

portupgrade -rRa
Press enter.
Wait until complete (ok, this is totally realistic, but this is our goal that
we are aiming to achieve, is it not? You may need to resolve some minor
problems.)

Anthony Carter
Most, if not all, problems are caused by not reading the documentation, and I
am as guilty as they come...:D