Date:      Tue, 6 Aug 1996 12:29:08 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Jaroslaw Bazydlo <jarekb@pap.waw.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CD Image Creating with FreeBSD 2.1-STABLE

I've such a problem: I need to prepare a CD with the distribution of
FreeBSD. I prepred the tree on my file system & try to move to CD. I was
using Wingear'a 95 and YAMACHA CDR-102 v.1.00. The problem is that
it created the directories with all lower cases. As you probably know
Jordan's sysinstall does care about case sensiblility.

So maybe there is a possibility to create the 'external image' of the CD-ROM
on FreeBSD and move to WIndows and try to burn CD (as far as I know
wormcontrol doues not support YAMACHA's CDRs ;'-(). Can anyone asnwer that
question ????

Greets
J.Bazydlo
--