Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 1995 17:37:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Alex R.N. Wetmore" <aw2t+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   installing on a thinkpad 750

I'm trying to get FreeBSD-2.0 (or SNAP) to install on a Thinkpad 750 (I
need to get FreeBSD or NetBSD on here before friday).  I can get it to
boot using some modified NetBSD boot blocks that know how to deal with
36 sector floppies, but one it comes up the keyboard doesn't work.
Under NetBSD I had to remove the keyboard initialization code in
pccons to get the keyboard to work at all, and I couldn't get it working
with pcvt (I'm hung with NetBSD at another point now).  Has anyone done
this before?  Willing to help me out?

I don't have access to another FreeBSD machine (most machines here run
NetBSD due to AFS support).  If I need to build another kernel for the
boot floppies would anyone be willing to do that?

thanks,
alex