Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:03:50 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
To:        Mike Andrews <mandrews@bit0.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Desperate : make buildworld NEVER works!!!!!

And make sure you have enough power.

My AMD K6-2 550 had wierd problems till I got a beefier power supply and
new case.  Also check the timings as Kevin suggests.

Now it runs nicely (see http://www.lerctr.org/~ler/SetiStatus.html for
an idea on whats at my place).

Larry Rosenman

Larry Rosenman                      http://www.lerctr.org/~ler