Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:44:32 -0800
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph@randomnetworks.com>
To:        goblin <goblin@nnt.ru>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: swatch-3.0.8

On Mar 22, 2004, at 12:45 AM, goblin wrote:

> Hello joseph,
>
> at first, sorry for my poor english, but i hope
> you can understand me :)
>
> i have some problems using this program, and fixed it,
> but it is a little boring to patch swatch on each cvsup %(
> so i ask you to apply my patch to this port plz
> (current patch is for swatch-3.0.8_1)
>
> here are the problems:

	I believe that these patches would be best targeted at swatch itself,
not the FreeBSD port of it.  Swatch has been moved to Source Forge, so
the main site for it is:

http://swatch.sourceforge.net/projects/summary/

	Try submitting these to the Swatch source forge project.

--
Joseph Scott
http://www.randomnetworks.com/joseph/blog/contact.php