Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 2010 05:45:55 +0000
From:      Godthoughts Wired <brad@godthoughts.org>
To:        "freebsd-chat@freebsd.org" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Celebrating SIN!

   GodThoughtsWired!   &= nbsp;        Wednesday, November 17, 2010
   Evangelizing the Church in the Age of Delus= ion

   You are subs= cribed as freebsd-chat@freebsd.org

   celebrating sin!

   "Enjoy the passing pleasures of = sin..."
   Hebrews 11:25
   I'll bet you didn't know the Bible said THAT!&= nbsp; Go ahead, look
   it up!  See!  I told ya!  It's just = another way of saying the motto
   that "everyone of consenting age in any l= and knows,"
   "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."<= /b>
   As I sit here re-reading the article fro= m the USA Today Newspaper*
   whose entire premise is the celebration of sin= , I weep for the
   United States of America.
   T= he slogan is seven years old now, the article tells me,
   The key moment came in 2004
   when Laura Bush ap= peared on the
   Tonight Show after a Sin City visit.
   Jay Leno ask= ed if she'd seen the
   Chippendales male strippers.  Her
   re= sponse, worth more than $1
   million in advertising;
   "Jay, what h= appens in Vegas,
   stays in Vegas."
   "There are no rules here," gushes one sati= sfied customer.
   "Nowadays, visitors may feel let down if they ha= ven't done what they
   wouldn't do back home," proclaims the marketing = director of a "sin
   club" where clients pay $400.00 per hour for..."sin."<= br />
   "The city's mayor, a former defense lawyer for gangsters," sob= erly
   laments that, "The real estate market is in the dumps, but he thi= nks
   new attractions, such as the downtown Mob Museum-due in fall 2=
   011-will lure visitors."
   Ahh, the celebration of sin.=   By now, I trust that many of you are
   aware that the Bible verse a= t the top of the page? from Hebrews
   11:25?  I took it completely ou= t of context!  Did you look it up?
   Well, ho= w 'bout ending with a couple of Bible verses that are
   completely "in" con= text:
   "There is a way which seems right
   to a man,= but its end is the way of death."
   Proverbs 16:25
   And,
   "The wages of sin is death."
   Romans= 6:23
   Always has been...Always will be.  Now there's a sl= ogan for ya'.
   *quotations taken from, The USA Today newspa= per, Friday, November
   12, 2010. p.5D.
   For more informat= ion about the GodThoughts Ministry, click [1]here.
   For more information about the author of G= odThoughts, click [2]here.
   [3]Click here to unsubscribe

   3D"."