Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:28:05 -0600
From:      "Dan Vande More" <dvm@firstlink.com>
To:        <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Applying desired patches

Silly question, but probably not the worst;)

I found Luigi Rizzo's recent patch under google groups and a few forums =
for transparent bridge forwarding support.
Ref: =
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3Dipfw%40freebsd.org+apply+patch&hl=3De=
n&lr=3D&ie=3DUTF-8&oe=3DUTF-8&selm=3D48WJVb%24Nj7%40bbs.whnet.edu.cn&rnum=
=3D5
Ref: http://www.freebsdforums.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3D14795

For one reason or another, I'm having problems figuring out how to get =
it in my source code.
I'm running 4.8 release, with src/ ready to build. However, I can't =
quite figure it out.=20
What do I need to do to apply the patches?=20

My current ip_fw2.c is 1.6.2.11.=20

Do I need to jump up to the latest cvs, then apply the patch using patch =
< bridge.patch?

Thanks

Dan