Date:      Thu,  3 Jun 2004 22:46:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Pepper <pepper@reppep.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/67554: man-cgi visual glitch on 3-word titles

System: FreeBSD www.reppep.com 4.10-STABLE FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE #15: Sun May 30 22:18:46 EDT 2004 root@www.reppep.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/REPPEP i386

	Three-word titles, like "INTRODUCTION TO USB" in http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=usb&sektion=4&manpath=FreeBSD+4.10-RELEASE & PRINCIPLES of OPERATION in http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=polling&sektion=4&manpath=FreeBSD+4.10-RELEASE are inconsistently displayed.

>How-To-Repeat:
	Under 4.10-STABLE, "man usb polling", and compare against the above URLs.

	In the USB web page, " USB" is not blue underlined to match "INTRODUCTION TO", which is. In the source, the b & a close tags are after OF, rather than OPERATION.

	In the polling web page, " OPERATION" is not blue underined, while "PRINCIPLES OF" is. Interestingly, "Principles of Operation" is mixed-case and indented one level in the man command itself, while its boldface and flush left on the web.

	Presumably this is a problem with man.cgi, although I suppose it could be triggered by odd markup in the source.

>Fix:
	I don't know, but presumably the heading code in man.cgi needs a little TLC.