Date:      Sat, 26 Nov 2011 16:47:35 -0600
From:      Mark Felder <feld@feld.me>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zfs i/o hangs on 9-PRERELEASE

It appears that I'm mistaken about those messages then . However this =
does both happen on my AMD x6 and Intel Atom machines with different =
hard drives, controllers, etc. I feel it would be unlikely to be =
hardware.=20

Unfortunately the procstat command is probably of no use because I can't =
interact with the console or ssh for the periods of time when it is =
hanging (sometimes in excess of a minute). Zpool scrubs come up clean =
and I never see any errors reported. I've been running this hardware for =
2 years and v28 for quite some time. It doesn't seem like it started =
happening until I upgraded to a build past RC1. I don't know where to =
find RC1 media and I don't know the svn revision of RC1 so I haven't =
tried.

Regards,

Mark