Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:20:10 +0800
From:      "Bill luo" <bill@flierdevelopers.com>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>, <beat@FreeBSD.org>, <shurd@sasktel.net>, <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   offer laptop accessory Code:44

To: Purchase Dept

I am very happy to know you from website http://www.chruetertee.ch" that
you are doing business of laptop parts.
This is Bill from HongKong Flier Developers Co.,Limited, a reputed
supplier of laptop battery.
Now we are able to provide more than 250pcs batteries for different
models, developing new models every month.
We have put much importance to quality control and service, so with low
RMA.
Besides replacement laptop battery, we also have a wide and stable
source for original/genuine memory, laptop batteries, laptop adapters.
I would like to provide detailed pricelists if you request, and hope
that we have chance to do lots of business in the future.

We apologize for any inconviences if you are not interested in the
offer!

Thank you!

Have a nice day!

Bill Luo (Sales Supervisor)
HongKong Flier Developers Co.,Limited
Tel: +86-755-2828 4807    Fax: +86-755-8957 8417
www.flierdevelopers.com
bill@flierdevelopers.com
billflier@hotmail.com