Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:58:35 -0600
From:      "Ray Seals" <rayseals@midwestis.com>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>, "Drew Baxter" <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>, "Nicholas Charles Brawn" <ncb05@uow.edu.au>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Let's nail some things down.

On the issue of political correctness.  I say that we shouldn't put a head
dress on Chuck, but replace his trident with a shield.  Head dress would be
specific, shield would be a more generic symbol.

The shield similar to this:

       (|)
      ( | )
     (  |  )
      ( | )
       (|)

Greg, I agree 100%.  There has to be value and that is one of the things we
can all be proud of.  FreeBSD is a quality product.

Ray