Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:32:10 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Alexey Koptsevich <kopts@astro.ioffe.rssi.ru>
To:        Andy Tien <Andy.Tien@sinodynamics.com.tw>
Cc:        Alexander Prohorenko <white@extra.dp.ua>, small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: picobsd build fail

Hello again,

Well, after cvsuping to -stable I moved further, now I have the
following make error:

linking kernel
 986054  102240   90928 1179222  11fe56 kernel
-> Preparing MFS filesystem...
Warning: 3792 sector(s) in last cylinder unallocated
/dev/rvn0c:     4400 sectors in 2 cylinders of 1 tracks, 4096 sectors
        2.1MB in 1 cyl groups (16 c/g, 32.00MB/g, 576 i/g)
super-block backups (for fsck -b #) at:
 32
-> Populating MFS tree...
-> Making and installing crunch1...
crunchgen: illegal option -- p
usage: crunchgen [-foq] [-m <makefile>] [-c <c file>]
                 [-e <exec file>] <conffile>
*** Error code 1 (ignored)
make: cannot open crunch1.mk.
*** Error code 2

Stop in /opt/src/release/picobsd/net/crunch1.
--> Error 1 code crunch
Error while building ../net/crunch1...
-> Aborting ./stage1

Thanks,