Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:32:35 +0200
From:      "Adrian Penisoara" <ady@freebsd.ady.ro>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-fs@freebsd.org,  freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to take down a system to the point of requiring a newfs with one line of C (userland)

Hi,

  I would agree with Mark and Jim, this is a serious issue for enterprise
servers. Yet another example where I would have wanted to see a more
supportive response from the FreeBSD project members, like Robert Watson
just did. This would benefit keeping a good relation with the business
users.

Thanks,
Adrian Penisoara
ROFUG / EnterpriseBSD