Date:      Fri, 08 Oct 1999 18:58:11 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        Martin@McFlySr.Kurgan.Ru, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, Dom Mitchell <Dom.Mitchell@palmerharvey.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: Seeing log messages associated with CVSup updates

John Polstra wrote:

> In article <13641.991004@McFlySr.Kurgan.Ru>,
> > Edit src/share/man/man5/rc.conf.5
> > Add delta 1.27.2.17 99.10.02.10.21.36 des
> > Add delta 1.27.2.18 99.10.02.21.41.35 des
>
> Here is a really clever awk script that was written by Dom Mitchell
> <Dom.Mitchell@palmerharvey.co.uk>.  It converts your CVSup log output
> into an html page that you can display in your web browser.  Each
> "Edit" or "Checkout" line becomes a link to the cvsweb page for the
> file.  This script will be in the contrib section of the next release
> of CVSup.

This script is really cool, but it is still a little bit lacking. If
we could have a link to the diff between the version you have and
the latest version, that would be much better. It seems feasible,
isn't it?

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"I always feel generous when I'm in the inner circle of a
conspiracy to subvert the world order and, with a small group of
allies, just defeated an alien invasion. Maybe I should value myself
a little more?"