Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 2002 13:15:46 -0700
From:      "Harondel J. Sibble" <help@pdscc.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   recommended wireless nic for building access point

Okay, now that I got my Linksys WPC11 Ver3.0 card workgin under 4.5-Stable, I
am looking for recommendations for a well supported nic that I can change the
antenna on.  The linksys above has a built in antenna with no way to change
it.

Basically, I want a unit with an easily chaneable antenna that is cheap.
Ideally it should be supported under the 3 oses I use FreeBSD 4.5, Linux and
Win2k.  However if it only works under FreeBSD, that would be okay as it will
be used for building an access point.

Suggestions???
--
Harondel J. Sibble