Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2001 06:31:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
To:        Gordon Tetlow <gordont@gnf.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /dev/null problems

So in theory this is fixed, but I actually bumped into an unexpected EPERM
again from a linux emulated program yesterday (acroread4) which popped up
an error message about /dev/null.  I haven't tried to reproduce as yet,
since I'm currently rebuilding KDE; /dev/null works properly for me on the
FreeBSD ABI again, so maybe it's just a bug in acroread4.