Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 1996 21:26:51 +0000 (GMT)
From:      neil@corpex.com (Neil I. Fowler Wright)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FTP Users

Hi,
        I have a server running as an ftpd server only for which I have a
particular requirement.

        It has 3 users, 2 normal Id's and one 'admin' id that is non-root
and non-wheel. I assume that to have the normal users only have access to
their own areas, and the admin have access to all users areas, I need to
sort out the group allocations for the  'normal' users. If I make all the
users the same group, then how do I stop all the users having access to
each others data.

        I can't see a solution to this, tought I know there is one.

        Cheers,
                Neil

--
Neil Fowler Wright