Date:      Mon, 06 Apr 1998 09:45:19 -0500
From:      KT Gibbs <flirt@airmail.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Modems.

I read through your FAQ, very informative however I am having a small
problem. I have a 56k Phillips Flex modem, it is PNP (bleh), and
although I can get a Sportster 28.8 to work just fine, I cannot get the
56k to be recognized. Both modems are on IRQ 5, The Sportster is Jumper
set, the 56k is not but it always gets recognized on IRQ 5 when in a 95
box. Any suggestions?

Thanks

KT Gibbs