Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 2004 00:21:59 -0800
From:      "Noah" <admin2@enabled.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   phpmyadmin - users not seeing specific database

FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE
phpmyadmin-2.5.6
apache-1.3.29
php_mod-4.3.5

I am getting a little better understanding of multiuser phpmyadmin.  but I
must not be understanding it completely.  I read through the documentation and
cannot find my particular issue discussed there.

I set the $cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type'] to cookie so users definitely get
the login.  but when I login with a user other than root.  I find that I am
able to veiw all the databases that root could view.  I was assuming with the
multiuser functionality that users could only view databases for which they
have granted access to.  is there something else i need to configure here?

thanks in advance,

- Noah