Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 15:10:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
To:        Don Morrison <dmorrisn@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where's the 3.0 press release?

Ok I finished one up and zoomed it off to Brett T. at daemon news. It will
be in the next issue. If it looks good enough perhaps it can now be used
as a template for future PR's so we dont have this same discussion and nit
picking the next time we want to do one. Perhaps someone will modify it
for 2.2.8-RELEASE what it comes out and then we can go on a full media
blitz.

Chris

--
"You both seem to be ignoring the fact that the networking market is
driven by so-called 'IT professionals' these days, most of whom can't