Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 21:41:48 -0600 (CST)
From:      TR Nguyen <nguyen@omega.uta.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org (freebsd-questions)
Subject:   libXpm.so.3.4

I have 2 questions:

1)
 ld.so: fvwm: libXpm.so.3.4: No such file or directory
	^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I looked hi-n-lo for this library (which is needed by fvwm).
Could someone point me to the right direction.

2). I need to run an internet server application which supports multiple
clients. Currently FreeBSD allows 64 file descriptors per process
( as returned by getdtablesize(2) and sysconf(_SC_OPEN_MAX) ).
On other systems (Unixware, Linux) this is a tunable kernel paramemter.
However I'm having problem trying to push this up to a theortical
limit of 256 (MAXSELFD). I cannot find this parameter/constant anywhere!
I've searched in the fAQs, KERNEL CONFIGs, even grepped the src codes,
but no luck.

Please HELLLLLLPPPP!

T.I.A!
TR Nguyen

PS. I'm running 2.0-RELEASE with X11R6, 3.1.1