Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 00:54:18 +0800
From:      Foxfair Hu <foxfair@drago.cert.org.tw>
To:        phk@FreeBSD.org, dillon@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ccd build failure

  phk, dillon, other FreeBSD folks,

    We are all in a Open Source project named "Free"BSD. So could we
    agree with all, play it totally "free" and "open" ? Not just sharing
    your own knowledge freely, but also sitting you mind with thousands
    of others' open. It is more helpful to the FreeBSD project.

    Only my 2c.

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:36:50 -0400 (EDT)
Ben Rosengart <ben@skunk.org> wrote:

> Mutual respect is the glue that holds FreeBSD together, IMHO.  As such,
> it should not be discarded lightly.
>
> --
>  Ben Rosengart
>
> UNIX Systems Engineer, Skunk Group