Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:45:11 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)
From:      "Walter C. Pelissero" <wcp@demon.db.de>
To:        hm@kts.org, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   i4b 0.83 & cdid

I just installed ISDN4BSD version 0.83 and I tried to run it with
userland PPP ver 991109 on FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE, but I keep on getting
errors about invalid cdid (line 523 of msghdl.c) on DISCONNECT
message.  I guess it happens whenever PPP tries to hangup the
connection.

BTW, the manual page says that the cdid shouldn't be valid any more
when the connection is disconnected.

I wouldn't bother if this hadn't the side effect of keeping the
connection up all day long.

Any clue?