Date:      Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:03:10 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   How do I link evolution to a my browser of choice?

	Hopefully there's an easy solution to this question.
	Now that I have evolution installed on my new-tao, I want to
	link it to mail in such a way that if I send myself a URL
	or one is included in a message    that firebox or konquorer
	opens that embedded URL.

	I just check, having sent a website from another server (via
	evolution).  Zip.  If I right-click, and try to copy the URL,
	again, nada.   Is there (hopefully) a config file where I can
	select which browser?

	A related question is: can  I use my firefox bookmarks file in
	konquorer?

	IOW::: help.  I hate typing godawfullong URL's!!!

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline@thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix