Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 2009 02:01:26 +0000
From:      Sevan / Venture37 <venture37@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenNMS 1.6.2 port

--------------070606050000060003080803

Hi
I've written a port for OpenNMS, the port still needs a lot of work done
to it but I thought I'd post my initial effort to get some feedback on
how I went about it.
The port will install just fine except that it complains about some
files listed in the plist which are not there, well they are there but
the file name is dynamically generated everything a build is attempted.
(jetty-webapps & webapps cache files).
Obviously as there are issues with these filenames in the plist, make
package fails.
The other problem is todo with dependencies, it fails to detect that
jicmp is installed & attempts to build & install it nomatter what &
obviously fails if it is.

Any pointers much appreciated.

Sevan / Venture37

--------------070606050000060003080803--