Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:45:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Alok K. Dhir" <adhir@worldbank.org>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        "Alok K. Dhir" <Adhir@worldbank.org>, Current@Freebsd.Org
Subject:   RE: Staroffice 5.01?

I was unable to install it.  It complains about not being able to copy
'setup.zip' to '/tmp/sv001.tmp' and keeps bombing out.  This is after
pointing LD_LIBRARY_PATH to a place with glibc2, etc.

Did you have any trouble installing?

Al

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Daniel O'Connor wrote:

> On 24-Feb-99 Alok K. Dhir wrote:
> >  Has anyone gotten SO501 to run on -current?
> I have and its quite good, but it hangs occasionally..
> The actual 'officey' stuff is quite good tho (ie WP, spreadsheet etc..)
>
> What problems are you having?
>
> ---
> Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer
> for Genesis Software - http://www.gsoft.com.au
> "The nice thing about standards is that there
> are so many of them to choose from."
>   -- Andrew Tanenbaum

Alok K. Dhir                                 Phone: +1.202.473.2446   oo \
S11-151, ISGMC                           Email:  adhir@worldbank.org  L_
The World Bank Group                                   Washington, DC  \/