Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:05:59 +0700
From:      Olivier Nicole <olivier.nicole@cs.ait.ac.th>
To:        "C. L. Martinez" <carlopmart@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Errors building mysql55-client

Hi,

>  There is an error when poudriere tries to build mysql55-client:
st in /distfiles/.
> => Attempting to fetch
> ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/misc/mysql/Downloads/MySQL-5.5/mysql-5.5.32.tar.gz
> fetch: mysql-5.5.32.tar.gz: local file (24625029 bytes) is longer than
> remote file (24589274 bytes)

I'd say that the first download get aborted just before the end, and
all subsequent download where stuck to that wrong file in your proxy.

I assume there is a proxy making trouble in the middle of your
download path because every download attempt fails at exactly the same
size.

Best regards,

Olivier