Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:28:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, res03db2@gte.net (Robert Clark), wes@softweyr.com (Wes Peters), rjesup@wgate.com, mwm@mired.org (Mike Meyer), bright@wintelcom.net (Alfred Perlstein), josb@cncdsl.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DJBDNS vs. BIND

:
:At 10:25 AM -0800 3/8/01, Matt Dillon wrote:
:
:>      ... and, in fact, that is what I do.  It works great.  I have all my
:>      major configuration files under CVS on earth.backplane.com.
:
:	Okay, now how about making that sort of thing a default part of
:FreeBSD, so that everyone can take advantage of this kind of feature,
:and your experience in configuring it?
:
:--
:Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>

    I dunno.  A lot of configuration files don't exist at system install
    time.  The person installing the system would still need to know how
    to use CVS well enough to 'cvs add' config files he installs from
    ports, and such.

					-Matt