Date:      Wed, 02 Nov 2011 11:32:07 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        Adam Vande More <amvandemore@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Why some flash sites don't work?

On 11/01/2011 19:35, Adam Vande More wrote:
> I believe you have asked this before, and the answer is still the
> same.  It works for me.
>
> flashplayer 11 hit ports today, you could try removing 10, installing
> 11 and seeing if that helps you at all.

No, version 11 doesn't work on my machine either. Youtube and whatever
worked before still works. This is still a mistery.

Also nspluginplayer doesn't seem to work on any page. For example, command
nspluginplayer type=application/x-shockwave-flash
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvCMN2gfyzE"
that I think should work doesn't. Only shows the white window saying "No
movie loaded" on the right mouse click.

Yuri