Date:      Sat, 18 Feb 1995 03:55:43 +0059 (MET)
From:      Andreas Schulz <ats@g386bsd.first.gmd.de>
To:        xiao@bnr.ca (bo)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New sendmail in 0210SNAP?

> Does any one know if 0210 uses a new version
> of sendmail? I took my sendmail.cf from my
> running 0202SNAP and it wont work for me now.

No, no changes to sendmail i am aware of.What may produce this error
is an error in the libc that may be in the 0210 snapshot. Not sure about it.
If you have enough space and the source loaded, look into lib/libc/gen/getcwd.c.
If this uses something like a getenv("PWD") somewhere in the code, try to get
a newer version of this file and replace that in the library.

	  ATS ( ats@first.gmd.de or ats@cs.tu-berlin.de )

Andreas Schulz  GMD-FIRST     12489  Berlin-Adlershof  Rudower Chaussee 5
Gebaeude 13.7   Tel: +49-30-6392-1856/+49-177-2134745    Germany/Europe