Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2001 00:57:16 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Bill Schoolcraft" <bill@wiliweld.com>, "Louie Larin" <louiel@asti.dost.gov.ph>
Cc:        "Matthew Graybosch" <matthew@starbreaker.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: quick cam driver?

You should have sold it 5 years ago.  The VC programming interface
changed from the parallel port one and specs have not been available.

What you want are the original parallel port black and while or color
quickcam, or the quickcam 2.  Both those have a progam in ports that
runs them.  No other quickcam is supported.  See Ebay, the older quickcams
come up occassionally.