Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 1997 18:01:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vinay Bannai <vinay@agni.nuko.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   What interrupts to mask in my device driver??

Hi folks,

I am in the middle of a PCI driver implementation. The board has a i960
processor and memory. I have been able to probe and attach it
successfully. Here are couple of questions:
- Before calling pci_map_mem() and pci_map_int(), I noticed that David
  Greenman has disabled network device interrupts. What interrupts should
  I disable on the device that I have? Here are the details of my device
  from the probe routine. Currently I am not disabling any interrupts and
  it seems to attach okay..

cyclone0 <Cyclone PCI80960-Jx> rev 19 int a irq 9 on pci0:15
cyclone0: attach: unit configured
cyclone0: attach: memmory successfully mapped
Vendor ID        = 113c
Device ID        = 0001
Command          = 0107
Status           = 0280
Base class       = ff, Sub-class = 00,  Interface = 00
Revision         = 13
BIST             = 00
Header type      = 00
Latency          = 42
Cache line size  = 00
Base addr 0      = 0001113c
Base addr 1      = 02800107
Base addr 2      = ff000013
Base addr 3      = 00004200
Base addr 4      = fffbec00
Base addr 5      = 0000fc81
ROM base         = fee00000
Interrupt line   = 09
Interrupt pin    = 01
Min_Gnt          = 00
Max_Lat          = 00

- Next question: Are there any freely available gcc cross compilers for
  i960 Kx architecture?

Thanks
Vinay
---