Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 1997 14:24:16 -0400
From:      "Stephen Guthartz" <stephen@markonfootwear.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   best proxy server port

I have recently set up my first freebsd (2.1.7.1) machine for my small ISP
service in Brazil.  Besides running the machine as a secondary DNS, I would
like to set it up as a caching proxy server to try and help relieve
bandwidth bottlenecks.  I've heard about three packages, harvest, the
apache add-in module, and something from CERN.  What do you suggest.  If
possible, could you send installation instructions beyoind the MAKE file?

Thank You,

Stephen Guthartz
Planet Provider
pnet.com.br