Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:43:25 -0800
From:      George Hartzell <hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com>
To:        hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPSEC btwn stable and Linksys BEFVP41 stopped working.

I have a bit more information, and a quick question.

I set up a 5.2 Release system, with a current copy of the racoon port,
and had exactly the symptoms that I've described in my previous post
(and excerpted below).

I'm not sure where to look next.  Any suggestions?

And is -security the best list to discuss this, or should I try
-questions or -mobile?

g.