Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 2003 02:46:49 +0100 (MET)
From:      Roine Thunberg <artee@astrakan.hig.se>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   font failure in X

Hello...

I recently installed 5.0-RC2 and X from ports and some programs too.

Now I have trouble with huge font sizes. Mainly in webbrowsers. But it's
only some kind of fonts. I just can't find the options and I can't see any
logs telling me what's wrong. Seems like the fonts use the size 100
instead of 10 or 12 that they normally do... suggestions ?

I normally use NetBSD so I'm quite familiar with *nix.

	//roine