Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:11:06 -0600
From:      "Sheets, Jason (Manpower Contract)" <jason.sheets@hp.com>
To:        "Forrest Aldrich" <forrie@forrie.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Customized/automated FreeBSD Installations....

Hello Forrest,

Take a look at the "FreeBSD From Scratch " article by Jens Schweikhardt
at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/fbsd-from-scratch/in
dex.html.

"This article describes my efforts at FreeBSD From Scratch: a fully
automated installation of a customized FreeBSD system compiled from
source, including compilation of all your favorite ports and configured
to match your idea of the perfect system. If you think make world is a
wonderful concept, FreeBSD From Scratch extends it to make evenmore."

It should at least get you going on the right path.

Jason