Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:43:54 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Well, FreeBSDCon has already made it into upside magazine...

On Sat, Oct 23, 1999 at 11:37:47PM -0600, Wes Peters wrote:

> By the way, Greg Lehey and I were the featured guests on the KSL Computer
> Show on KSL Radio 1160 AM here in Salt Lake City this afternoon.  We have
> a casette tape of the show recorded off-air in the studio.  Suggestions on
> how to digitize this for web presentation, and formats?  .au seems widely
> useful for UNIX systems, should we attempt to create an MP3 as well/instead?
> What (FreeBSD-based, of course) recording tools might we find useful?

mp3 is pretty near universal these days; you'd probably have better
results (and certainly better quality for the file size) than a more
raw audio file.  Congratulations on your radio appearance!

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                    Black holes were created
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com             when God divided by zero.